How messy are doves and pigeons?

Cool! What kinds? Do you have Gambel's Quail, like on your profile pic?
So far, we've had coturnix quails, button quails, and bobwhites - in the past. Now, blue-scaled quails and California quails. The bird in my profile photo is a California quail, not a Gambel's quail.

So far, we've had coturnix quails, button quails, and bobwhites - in the past. Now, blue-scaled quails and California quails. The bird in my profile photo is a California quail, not a Gambel's quail.
Wow, that's sooo cool! I'm sorry, I have so much trouble telling those two apart.
hide.gif

Wow, that's sooo cool! I'm sorry, I have so much trouble telling those two apart.
hide.gif
Thanks! That's okay. Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes at least once in their life. Do you have quails or any other birds?

Last edited:
hugs.gif
No, I was about to get them last spring, but then I went with pigeons instead. We have ducks, pigeons, bunnies, geese, and one cat. Also my brother raises chickens and did once too.

hugs.gif
No, I was about to get them last spring, but then I went with pigeons instead. We have ducks, pigeons, bunnies, geese, and one cat. Also my brother raises chickens and did once too.
Nice! I used to have a Muscovy duck as a pet (I got it as a duckling at a swap-meet). But sadly, she became too big for the cage and our yard, so we had to release her into a golf course where there is a big lake with a fountain in the center along with other wild ducks.

Back
Top Bottom