How to hatch call ducklings? ***Updated questions!****

I am looking for any information on how to hatch Call Duck Eggs. I have had 100% hatch rate before on mail ordered Mallard duck eggs, but that was a few years ago and I understand that these are harder. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Also, my incubator is a still air. Can you please explain step by step. Temp., humidity, turning, everything please.

I am looking for any information on how to hatch Call Duck Eggs. I have had 100% hatch rate before on mail ordered Mallard duck eggs, but that was a few years ago and I understand that these are harder. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Also, my incubator is a still air. Can you please explain step by step. Temp., humidity, turning, everything please.
go to my website www.lwbarnhouse.com click on the Duck tab, I have TWO different methods that I have used to hatch out call ducks perhaps that will help.. if you still have question please feel free to contact me.

Do you know what temperature call ducks should be incubated at, is it 99.5 untill lock down then lower the temp by a degree or two?

Do you know what temperature call ducks should be incubated at, is it 99.5 untill lock down then lower the temp by a degree or two?
I have heard some people will lower there's, me personally, have never touched the temp. i leave mine at 100 with air. I beleive the humidity is more important at lockdown stage then the temp..

Hi again! We have our first baby hatching. I can see feathers. What should I expect? This is my first hatch ever! Excited and nervous!! How long do the babies need to stay in the baton after hatching?

We hear peeping!! Can anyone tell me if I should leave the shell as is..in pic above?? Should I help? I'm so nervous!

Hi can any one tell me the exact temperatures to set my incubators and what humidity for hatching call ducks last year I had Ebay eggs and used my moscovy hen and she worked beautifully this year they are laying already and I want to get them into and incubator.

Back
Top Bottom