How to Make a Water Wiggler! **Pics**

Quote:
Really? Where at in the store? I've never seen one with the probe...

Kitchen Dept. It is a meat thermometer. $14. I only use it to take temps. with the water wiggler. Then I use the other digital thermometers/hydrometers for the other readings.

Thanks! I've been lately having difficulty because I just kept trying to fold the bag and letting it sit there, but with the rubber bans, it stays folded! Great idea!
thumbsup.gif

what is the air temp in a lg if the water wiggler is at 99.5
and on making one i wonder if you can use one of the vacum sealer for the foods to do the same thing without the zipplock maybe it will keep it from leaking i think i might try

Ok i made one going to see how it works took good old food processor and bag cut bag to size and sealed one end on the food processor put water in it about the same as a store bought water wiggler then sealed the other end to the water line then folded it in have and stapled tabs togetter on my food processer i turned it to seal only setting no vacum

Quote:
hmmm I am not an expert on that one. My air temp is always higher than my wiggler temp. So I am sorry I don't know on that one. Maybe someone else could give their opinion on it.

Back
Top Bottom