How to repair crack in waterer

That's probably cheaper than the aquarium sealant that I was thinking, but not as cheap as the free bucket @3KillerBs suggested.
As a dyed-in-the-wool cheap-ass redneck, I assumed everyone in the world has a couple of tubes of JB Weld epoxy laying around. The stuff is the do-all. I had a tiller with an 8 horse Kohler break a connecting rod, which did its best to punch a hole in the block. After getting a new rod and repairing the thing, I patched the half-dollar sized hole with JB Weld. It held up for over 15 years. I gave the tiller to my neighbor when we moved.

As a dyed-in-the-wool cheap-ass redneck, I assumed everyone in the world has a couple of tubes of JB Weld epoxy laying around. The stuff is the do-all. I had a tiller with an 8 horse Kohler break a connecting rod, which did its best to punch a hole in the block. After getting a new rod and repairing the thing, I patched the half-dollar sized hole with JB Weld. It held up for over 15 years. I gave the tiller to my neighbor when we moved.
Yep, JB Weld is some awesome stuff .

Back
Top Bottom