how to start a emu resturant

Status
Not open for further replies.
X2
Also, animals hunt and kill because they have to so they survive, but humans use money that they could use to buy food, on feeding animals that they will kill and eat, so it's extremely different if people want to talk about the food chain, if animals could "go to the store and buy food" they would, killing to survive and killing for pleasure is different.
Ummmmmmm......Where do you think the meat you buy in the store comes from? It doesn't just appear all nice and packaged. The animals you "use money" to buy are raised in deplorable factory farms.
Also I take no pleasure in killing my animals. I know they lived a great life and I culled them quick and respectfully.

They don't have a brain or nerves, therefore they do not have the physical ability to feel pain, but you already know that.

They do respond to negative stimuli. In fact, some plants emit pheromones to summon certain animals, such as insects, to help them when hurt. Some lean away from negative stimuli. Plants cannot move quickly, but this in no way means they cannot feel pain. They do. But I like surviving too. This means I must eat. I don't enjoy processing my birds. But this is a forum site for people who raise birds, for pleasure, profit, and for food. To be honest, I've been enjoying the conversation.

Last edited:
Ummmmmmm......Where do you think the meat you buy in the store comes from?  It doesn't just appear all nice and packaged.  The animals you "use money" to buy are raised in deplorable factory farms. 
Also I take no pleasure in killing my animals.  I know they lived a great life and I culled them quick and respectfully.

I didnt word that correctly, my point is, animals have to hunt and eat meat and kill, as humans, we do not, also I meant that we have the resources to eat food other than meat and get protein, but we don't, we eat meat because it "tastes better" therefore meat is eaten for pleasure, not for need.

Last edited:
They do respond to negative stimuli. In fact, some plants emit pheromones to summon certain animals, such as insects, to help them when hurt. Some lean away from negative stimuli. Plants cannot move quickly, but this in no way means they cannot feel pain. They do. But I like surviving too. This means I must eat. I don't enjoy processing my birds. But this is a forum site for people who raise birds, for pleasure, profit, and for food. To be honest, I've been enjoying the conversation.
you don't need to slaughter animals and eat them.

I didnt word that correctly, my point is, animals have to hunt and eat meat and kill, as humans, we do not, also I meant that we have the resources to eat food other than meat and get protein, but we don't, we eat meat because it "tastes better" therefore meat is eaten for pleasure, not for need.

Vitamin B12, vitamin D ( not the synthetic stuff) and vitamin K, along with glucosamine, conjointin, and highly absorbable iron, phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium are much better utilized from animal sources, not to mention protein. Liver and other sweet meats are some of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet for humans, from animals raised on good forage with plenty of sunshine and a decent life. Sure, we don't require meat for survival, but it is healthier to include it. And, properly fried liver and onions is pretty darned tasty.

Vitamin B12, vitamin D ( not the synthetic stuff) and vitamin K, along with glucosamine, conjointin, and highly absorbable iron, phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium are much better utilized from animal sources, not to mention protein. Liver and other sweet meats are some of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet for humans, from animals raised on good forage with plenty of sunshine and a decent life. Sure, we don't require meat for survival, but it is healthier to include it. And, properly fried liver and onions is pretty darned tasty.

Actually, it's healthier to be vegetarian because non-vegetarian people have a higher risk of heart problems because of clogging arteries so...

Actually, it's healthier to be vegetarian because non-vegetarian people have a higher risk of heart problems because of clogging arteries so...

False. A lie perpetuated by the vegetable oil and sugar industries. The start of these myths from the 1960s, blaming saturated fat for all modern woes, was cherry picked to get people to switch to low fat high carb diets, which Americans have.

Actually, vegetarians and vegans have a lower risk of death from ischemic heart disease, lower blood cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, lower rates of hypertension and type 2 diabetes, and lower body mass indexes, as well as lower overall cancer rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom