Hubby is not doing well. long post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been here a couple of days but just checking in and see alot of concern. Just want you to know that I am still praying that God is with you and family because no matter what is happening or happened you need strength to get thru it all.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Teresa

Dear Alley,

If the worst has happened, posting won't make it any more or less true or real. Please let us know. We want our prayers to be effective for you and your family. Please let us know what has been happening.

No words are necessary. Just post a face.

:| means nothing has changed.
sad.png
means things are worse.
hit.gif
well, we'll know what that means...

We may not have met face to face, but we are worried about you and yours. And this limbo is driving us crazy. No matter what, we know you are unhappy and are praying for you.

You chicken friend,
Lori

I am concerned that repeatedly pestering for updates, over pages and pages, a person who is already going through so much may have unkind and unhelpful effects, even though it is well-intentioned.

This is *Alley's* crisis, not ours. *Her* life. How stressed anyone here may be over not knowing what is going on is NOT ALLEY'S PROBLEM, nor should it be made so, nor should that issue even be raised as another burden for her to bear.

The BYC community has made it abundantly clear that Alley and Davey and their family are in our hearts and prayers. Now, it seems to me, we should back off and leave her some space. God can hear *silent* prayers perfectly well, you know?, and I really doubt Alley needs all this pressure from her BYC friends right now.

I know the internet can make things seem like soap operas but we have to remember to respect peoples' actual lives and feelings.

JM$0.02,

Pat (edited to add: since this thread is Alley's, I would appreciate it if anyone who wants to comment on this subject or tell me I am a curiosity-less meanie would do it *privately*, please)

Last edited:
I haven't posted on this thread yet, though I have been following it everyday. I cannot imagine the pain Alley must be going through. Try to imagine if this were you and your's-pretty unimagineable. If the worst has happened, give her some time and space. If it were me, posting on the internet would probably be the last thing on my mind. (Kind of like these people who get on TV with news reporters after a terrible, tragic event, and are able to even converse in a logical sense-beyond me). I know everyone here is worried and I know all of our prayers and well-wishes have not gone unnoticed. But just try to imagine....if it is bad (and I'm hoping it's not), would you even be able to function in your daily life for awhile? Let's all try to respect Alley and what she must be going through. When she IS ready, she will let us know. Til then, we need to all be patient and hope for the best. But for a member to infer that this was a lie made up to induce more posting......well, I think that is truly disgusting and insensitive. I know if it were me, I would need time....and lots of it. Just my 2 cents....

Tiffany

Last edited:
Alley,
I understand that it is hard to update everyone on what you are going through. From experience it is hard to repeat the same details over and over again. I know you have family at the hospital right now and updating them is probably hard enough. I know I and many others here offered our prayers without expecting anything in return. Whether you are busy with family, or davy, or just are taking a break from it all you owe us nothing. That is why I have not continued to post here. I figure when and if you feel like posting about it you will. Until then I still will keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers. I hope this has not added too much more stress to your life and when everyone is feeling better you still feel comfortable coming here to talk chicken with us.
Your chicken friend
Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom