Hudson Valley NY *chat thread*

I have 2 orloff pullets. I might be willing to sell one. They are just going on 2 months.
Also, Kahlua (on the nj thread) shows orloffs. I am not sure if they sell, but it is worth the ask. I would send them a pm.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm just curious to see if anyone has any easter eggers/ ameraucanas, salmon faverolles, russian orloffs, welsummers, or cuckoo marans pullets for sale. Between the ages of two months old to a year (I would prefer 17 weeks old). I've been searching Craigslist for months and I'm ready to give up! Thanks!

I have a 12 week old EE that needs a new home. Trying to balance my small flock and make room for a couple fancy girls. PM me if intersted. She will be laying soon.

I should of posted on here a while ago! JerseyHen and Brznwench thank you for the responses, but I ended buying some from someone else. I would love to buy them but my coop is at the maximum capacity now!

I have a 12 week old EE that needs a new home. Trying to balance my small flock and make room for a couple fancy girls. PM me if intersted. She will be laying soon.

I would love to take her!!! Our coop is done and it is the Taj Mahal of coops.. Where r u located? Pm me

Chicks from LSzajko, 2 weeks old.

It's not easy to get pictures of these guys!
thumbsup.gif

Bonnie and Clyde got to go out of the coop today.. They didn't go far.

My fierce Border Collie guarding the chicken coop..

Don't forget about my watch cats.. They had the barn door covered. (My coop has 2 entrances, the main door outside and the "back" door through my horse barn.)

And, last but not least, my horse who likes to visit the chickens..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom