hydro barley for chickens and baby chicks

abdiro

Chirping
Jan 8, 2021
N Y
hi guys . i searched not once or twice and i couldn't found a precise answer . i intend to feed my chickens and baby chicks hydroponic barley but i didn't found the right ratio of hydroponic barley to use ( some articles say its okay to use even 50-60/100) . of course i will add grains or wheat/barley brat and protein supplement (soybeans.fish meal) and eggshells and vitamin supplements .
so my question is how much the safe ratio of hydro barley and other supplements for either layers and baby chicks

my question is how much the safe ratio of hydro barley and other supplements for either layers and baby chicks
Chickens eat to meet their energy need not their nutrient requirements.

Unless you're a poultry nutritionist.. the safest choice is to feed a formulated ration and make these offerings as not more than 10% of their total daily intake. Noting free range birds will have access to many other choices anyways.

Chickens eat to meet their energy need not their nutrient requirements.

Unless you're a poultry nutritionist.. the safest choice is to feed a formulated ration and make these offerings as not more than 10% of their total daily intake. Noting free range birds will have access to many other choices anyways.
actually that feeder is better than free range and its cost effective . so i think its deserve chance (with the right guidance of course)

Back
Top Bottom