I am having a bad day!!

rebecca100

Songster
14 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Arkansas
This morning I got up and got he kids ready for school, my husband ready for work, then he reminded me that I had to take the truck to the shop early this morning so I had to get myself and the baby ready to go too since it's our only vehicle and I would have to take it. Well, we lost our home last Feb. in a tornado, so we are living in a camper in our sil yard who has 3 kids, too and had to go to work early this morning. Well, needless to say, we missed the bus. Sooooo.... six kids and two adults all in one extended cab pickup. My husbands work is only about 3 mi. from the house, so he got dropped of fairly quickly which made a little more room. I took the kids to school then headed for town to get our truck run on diagnostics, it had been idling rough and the check engine light had come on. Bet you can see where this is going! Anyway on the way to the shop I stopped at the bank and withdrew our last $40. Well, at the shop they got it in immediately and I was out in less than 30 min and they only charged me $18 instead of the $37 the had told me it would be. They also told me that the injectors were bad and they run about $189 each and that I was looking at around $1200 to get it fixed. We haven't even made the second payment on it yet ! I thought I would just go home and spend some time with my goats to keep from crying. they always relax me and I had a baby goat due anytime. Well I got home and my sweet mother goat that was due was huddled in the corner of the shed where she had just lost her babies last night. If I hadn't been in such a hurry to leave and had checked her they might possiibly have lived. And too top it all off my mouth is hurting because I broke a wisdom tooth ! Okay I'm through whining now. I feel a little better just sharing it with someone.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
You're having an awful, terrible, no good, very bad day.
hugs.gif

I'm with debiraymond...jammies and a wee nip to get through today and tomorrow will be better.

rebecca100, I can see you're a person who's going flat out to do her very best for everyone and every goat around her and that is wonderful...but give yourself a little line, sweetie. You have entirely enough going on - that if the kids miss the bus it won't shatter world stability if they stay home a day or a half a day. And try not to guilt yourself over the goat mommy.

Oh jeesh!
hugs.gif
Im so sorry you are haveing a rotten day! But, tomorrow will be better....ya have to think positive. I am very sorry about your little goats...its NOT your fault!
hugs.gif

Rebecca,

I am sorry you are having such a hard time. I wish I could offer some words of wisdom. But since i have none I offer my shoulder.

Susan

Back
Top Bottom