I am so far gone it is pathetic!

I know that was a dream-I'd have given you at least 18 eggs for your bator!
big_smile.png

And here I thought I was sleep walking!!!...I did bundle up and come over those Allegheny Mts., Blue Ridge and the Shenandoah......

Hey Tuffoldhen, Speckledhen, sclanimals, BamaChicken, Scrambled Egg, TerrirLacey, Nifty-Chicken, Purple Chicken, and MarlinChaser: Party at MissPrissy's house!
wee.gif

After posting my original response to MissPrissy's post, I went back to bed and had a dream that my neighbors got chickens and their roosters kept coming over to my house...
duc.gif

Prissy,
I can relate. LOL.. It must be a new bator thing. I dreamed about my eggs coming and some were starting to hatch while I was trying to un wrap them and put them in the bator. I was wondering since they were hatching already should I take the turner out. LOL I was holding the hatched ones and trying to keep them warm while checking these others for pips. DO you think I am CRAZY LOL

I had one of buying more guinea pigs, FINALLY getting my chicks and feeding the chickens i don't even have yet!
tongue.png

Whew! I was starting to think I was the only one going insane over hatching things.

Last night I hatched out a batch of kittens in my sleep.
In the bator that hasn't shown up yet.
I think this dream has something to do with that cute pic of a hen sitting on kittens?
Or maybe it had to do with my cat walking across me all night...

Anyway, I hatched out ducks by accident the night before. Speckled Hen, you don't have any ducks, right? Because I was expecting Blue Orps instead of little black duckies in that dream...

Almost a nightmare - for sure!!!

What do the rest of us have to do to make the casting call for your next dream??

Quote:
Uhhhh ... Come to chat and email me more? LOL

Believe me this is not the first dream I have had of this nature. I am always hatching something in the middle of the night. One time I hatched turkeys from those plastic easter eggs. It was my prize egg, too!

Back
Top Bottom