I am so far gone it is pathetic!

I don't get it... I see nothing wrong with your dream. Its normal isn't it?
big_smile.png

I think that it is a great dream! Just goes to show you that you will be a good hatching mommy.
big_smile.png
As we all know you are.

Off to look at incubators sold recently on ebay.
lau.gif

Quote:
A bunch of enablers!

Yep bunch of enablers cause now I just got to have a incubator and I showed my Hubby all the pics of home made bators and got him hooked. He can't wait to get started hatching our own and he was against it till I showed your pics
gig.gif

oh gosh, MissPrissy, I wish my broody hen and her many EExRJF chickies had shown up in your dream too

my tenant just emailed me that she is getting rid of MY chickens, either to her friends or advertising in the Bulletin, I am so sad ...

I'm hoping to persuade her to keep at least the four standard hens that my friend Ruth gave me/sold to me ... thre EEs or EE-crosses and one WR ...

Candy

Hey...If I eggs I would have given you some....but my family keeps eating them!! Maybe someday I will be in your dreams too!!!
wee.gif

I wasn't there? I would have given you some silkie eggs!

I had a dream last night that the Dobbi creature from Harry potter was in my bedroom and was stuffing mac & cheese up his nose and in his ears. when I asked what he was doing he started quietly muttering "I dont like the taste, I dont like the taste, I dont like the taste." I have a phobia of him and he lives in my closet.

And you think you are crazy?

Back
Top Bottom