I am WOMAN..... as I beat my chest show you pictures of my coop!!

Quote:
Thanks! My kids were so funny when they came home and saw that~ they were truly amazed! I think the extression on my ex's face was even more funny! LOL
lau.gif

Quote:
Good luck~ There are so many great idea's on this site. Just search around you'll find plenty of options
big_smile.png
I'll be working on it some more tonight~ so I'll post more pictures soon
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Thanks!! I'm all about building a womans confidence... I learned a long time ago if I want something done~ I need to learn how to do it myself! We are very capable... even if I use midget tools~ and my brothers laugh at the size of my hammer and tape measure!!
lau.gif
All I can say is they aren't laughing now!! I would love to post it on my page once I finish it~ I still haven't figured out how to design my page yet??? LOL I suppose that will come later
lol.png

Quote:
Haha haven't weighed it yet~ don't think I can either! but mind you the walls are only clamped together, the roof is merely tacked on for the purpose of making sure the measurements will all work. So once I'm finished designing it I will remove the roof and unclamp the walls and carry each indiviual section out back for installation!

Wow didn't notice they were just clamped....your one smart cookie. lol I am just a guy so I would have built it then said oh crap how am I gonna lift this. Once again women are smarter....I look forward to seeing the finished project.

Back
Top Bottom