I Built A Bridge!

Ok guys,
Guess what?
I didnt even think of it when I set Laylas eggs but I am a new chicken mother on MOTHERS DAY!
wee.gif
D.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

How cool is that? I havent seen them yet but I heard chirping and see 2 empty egg shells. One olive egger and one bantam cochin so far. Now come on you little blue egg Lavender Americanas, you better hatch and you better be pullets!
bow.gif

Everyone pray for pullets please!
Thanks
Marie

Last edited:

Ok guys,
Guess what?
I didnt even think of it when I set Laylas eggs but I am a new chicken mother on MOTHERS DAY!
wee.gif
D.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

How cool is that? I havent seen them yet but I heard chirping and see 2 empty egg shells. One olive egger and one bantam cochin so far. Now come on you little blue egg Lavender Americanas, you better hatch and you better be pullets!
bow.gif

Everyone pray for pullets please!
Thanks
Marie
Teila,
Your pictures are beautiful!
love.gif

Thanks everyone for all your good thoughts, here is a picture of the happy Mama and her babies, I have to say those Lavender Americana chicks are so dog gone cute!
What a surprise to come home from work to see those babies running around. She still has a few eggs but I dont see any pips so maybe this will be it. Wait and see Marie, wait and see......Patience......

Last edited:
On dear, what a day yesterday was, we had a major issue at work and I was still replying to Helpdesk tickets at 11pm last night.

The timing could not have been worse because I could not get two seconds to log in and say:

“The Drought Has Been Broken”

Dusty laid an egg yesterday! Woot Woot!
yesss.gif

I think the final tally was 49 days.

Back
Top Bottom