I don't know which is worse! UPDATE - JUST A FEW MORE LEFT...

Live in central Illinois. We get it all. From 100+ days with humidity in the summer to -20 below days in the winter. We never have normal temps. We always say around here if you dont like the weather wait a minute it will change. I just posted about how beautiful it is today. 30 degrees, no wind, sun shining light frost on the ground. Beautiful!

114* sounds so good right now. It was 7 degrees last night. All the water buckets froze solid and the chooks had to really snuggle in to keep warm. High today is supposed to be 22* and its not supposed to get much better until April. Some days I wish I lived further south but then I would miss my green mountains lol.

We processed 21 birds yesterday. Did it a day early as they were starting to flip. It was a perfect day. 60* and sunny. Couldn't have asked for a better day.
love.gif

This is why I live in Texas. I grew up in Iowa, and the cold did not bother me as a child, but it sure does now. I'll keep the heat, thanks. I'm glad we have all types though. I can't imagine how crowded it would be otherwise
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom