I dont understand....

My husband and I are so not social. i think thats why we get along so well! lol I dont care for crowds or get togethers, however a chicken show would just be the bees knees!!!! I would love to go to one! I cant seem to get much info on them here where I live in Nova Scotia. Anyone that might know where I cna get info, I would love to hear about it!

I am so amazed how many people there are that are similar to me! I was really feeling like I was the odd duck! Maybe because im so inverted, i dont get the chance to meet all the other wonderful people like those of you who have replied here!
big_smile.png

I've adopted the saying "I'd rather be hated for what I'm am, than tolerated for what I'm not"

Reurra, you seem to be doing well on this forum already. :)
Your posts are interesting and say good things!
Good luck to you from hereon in. :thumbsup

:/

Last edited:
It appears I'm not alone. There are "me's" everywhere. I don't feel I fit anywhere, too many varied interests, whatever. I don't know. I'm just alone in a crowd.
I've found I'm drawn to the people I call "fringe", the outsiders, the ones pushed aside by the masses, not understood. I find all I need to do is say hi and ask a few questions then let them talk. Long term friends, no, but I'be made a few and met a lot of interesting people and made THEM" feel wanted.

FWIW

lol.png
I just remembered when I was a teenager I had all those animals to take care of. I never had a date. Who would want to date a girl who kept a pet chicken in her bedroom? I stole my sister's Barbie doll one time and set it on my window sill. She wouldn't go in my bedroom, and she could never find it. I never said a word until a spider I put in a jar hatched out about a gazillion baby spiders who thought the Barbie doll was best place to leave the nest. I have no idea why those tiny spiders liked the doll, but I chose that day to tell my sister where her doll was.

I can still hear her screams today.

lol.png
I just remembered when I was a teenager I had all those animals to take care of. I never had a date. Who would want to date a girl who kept a pet chicken in her bedroom? I stole my sister's Barbie doll one time and set it on my window sill. She wouldn't go in my bedroom, and she could never find it. I never said a word until a spider I put in a jar hatched out about a gazillion baby spiders who thought the Barbie doll was best place to leave the nest. I have no idea why those tiny spiders liked the doll, but I chose that day to tell my sister where her doll was.

I can still hear her screams today.
big_smile.png
gig.gif
lau.gif

You seem fine to me!

If I were you though I WOULD want to know what the heck was up with others.It is a shame they will not express themselves.Like your comment about the teachers chatting,but falling silent when you enter the room.In those situations have you asked at that monet," What -do I smell? Did I say something wrong? Is there a nasty rumor going about that makes you want to avoid me?" Unfortunately people seem to avoid telling.For some it may just being a *feeling* to avoid you for some reason. I too would want to know the real reason,but not to change myself-just to know why people treat me that way.

I would have to say I go through something similar. Tried to hook up with many parents so our kids could get together,but after a visit or 2 they move on.

Back
Top Bottom