I finally have chicken diapers! [more pictures, post #20]

My silkie did a quadruple back flip, then another, then another, so we took it off and gave up. Should have tried again, after we laughed ourselves silly.

Mine just backed up a lot, until they realized that they weren't getting out of it.
lol.png

Love the pictures! I bought a diaper for a silkie boy I used to have (before he went to freezer camp). I had him in the house for awhile, but the diaper I bought was too big and he would slip out of it. It was hilarious to watch him run around the house with his diaper falling off!!
lau.gif

It was almost as funny as when I bought two of my bantam girls (R.I.P. Ruby and Buffy) saddles! I had just put them on them and when I set them down they started turning back-flips!!
gig.gif

Enjoy them girlies! ~ Aspen
smile.png

I want one so I can take Amulet to church and have her blessed. She's so calm, and will fall asleep in my arms if she wants, so our preist can bless her... people are going to think I'm crazy (which I don't take offensivly)... Well, if they think that then they don't know the joy of chickens. (lot's of t's)

Back
Top Bottom