I got...

Yea, they look very nice (and so do you!) Nice earrings, they're pretty cool. I've never really thought much about getting my ears pierced. I might one day though, you never know. :lol:

Yea, they look very nice (and so do you!) Nice earrings, they're pretty cool. I've never really thought much about getting my ears pierced. I might one day though, you never know.
lol.png
Aw, thanks! (I'll get a better pic up monday) Today is the last day my best friend will be in this state for 2 months. So I'm going to take a pic with him. (that is IF i can pull him away from his lil bro and lil sis' long enough){we're NEVER alone}
idunno.gif

Thanks! Yes i think so
hugs.gif
! I feel bad for her though, cause she can ONLY wear the sensitive skin ones. That's it...
hmm.png
well, that's better than none!
I had sensitive earlobes too. A doctor told me to puncture a vitamin E capsule and put the earring post or wire in it before putting them in the ear. After several months I could wear any earrings without using the E oil. I recommended this to many of my customers when I was selling sterling silver Native American jewelry and it worked for many of them. Wouldn't hurt to try. Cute picture with your Mom.

I had sensitive earlobes too. A doctor told me to puncture a vitamin E capsule and put the earring post or wire in it before putting them in the ear. After several months I could wear any earrings without using the E oil. I recommended this to many of my customers when I was selling sterling silver Native American jewelry and it worked for many of them. Wouldn't hurt to try. Cute picture with your Mom.
thats a good idea! She's going to try it!

Last edited:
Here's my latest pic, i took earlier!

Not my best pic, (it's really HOT here and I don't feel good in the heat)
but these are my fave earrings!

P.s. It's supposed to get 104 today

Thanks! Yes i think so
hugs.gif
! I feel bad for her though, cause she can ONLY wear the sensitive skin ones. That's it...
hmm.png
well, that's better than none!
All of my children are sensitive to nickel. I bought a pack of sterling silver hooks (at a craft store) and I just replace all the earwires on their earrings - that way they can buy whatever earrings they like and don't have to worry about a reaction.

Back
Top Bottom