I hate cows!!!!!!!!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Cows are destructive.I would imagine they are like goats but acouple 100+ more pounds.

I remember when my uncle had stray cows destroy his shed.Lots of damage and the bull left with bird shot in his butt.

The ranch I used to work at had a very aggressive milch cow. My mother the vegetarian even wanted this cow slaughtered. The ranch owner said, "She'd be too tough to eat. She's 8 years old."

To which Mom replied, "Put her in the crock pot, she'll be nice and tender."

Quote:
Actually thanks to a very generous offer from a BYCer, we won't have to invest in one at all!
woot.gif

Cows are about to learn a lesson about messing in my chicken yard. Fried cow! Fried cow!
wee.gif

BYCers are the greatest!

Learned that lesson...
We are in the process of re-fencing all our pasture for next Spring's small heard and will be separated per section so the cattle and flocks can be moved to the next section so no over grazing. Treated wood posts every 100 ft, horse/cattle fence woven wire fencing, 4 strand hotwire at 4 ft and up, 2 ft poultry wire inside the horse/cattle wire, hotwire outside at 6 inches.
Costs a bunch of bucks, but its been almost 20 years and tired of "patching problems" that costs more when the math is applied.

Back
Top Bottom