I have a deformed chick, help!

No, I'm not so sure how old she is. I think she was born a little wierd but I think your also right about being trampled crushing their insides. We'll keep on fighting on for her like. And also thank you starkist72.

Definitely keep trying! If it still has some fight then there's hope. Is it able to take any solids yet?

I'm so sorry everyone. She just died. She might be knocked out, but I think she's dead. Maybe we over-fed her or she just choked. Or I jinxed her with this message but she probaly happier now. Maybe she just wasn't meant for this world. Or this wasn't her right time to be alive. I don't know. But what I do know that she was smart. She looked funny but she was a smart chicken, also very sweet, she loved to be held. RIP baby I love you. Thanks for trying to help me and her everyone she fought hard to live on. Her life wasn't the happiest so now she can still be happy bye bye crook crook. My sweet special chick.

I'm so sorry! I know how it feels. Seems the same story with me every time too. Write a post for advice... Too late to give any. My heart goes to you! Bless you for trying!!

As an update, Gimpy is doing fine, although she still limps. We also now inherited a New Hampshire Red with a deformed beak. She has trouble eating but manages. I don't suppose the eggs will care.

Back
Top Bottom