Hatch-Along - I have babies due on Tue. Feb 19 anyone else hatching same day?

Yay! Thanks. #4 is thinking about hatching. Rocking and a pip. _Pam

I'm so tired!! lol I've been up since one- watching, waiting, worrying :) My first hatch- can you tell?
tongue.png

I stayed up all night too! I gave all may eggs to the broody to sit on, and she hatched out three EE and squished one
sad.png
the 3 that hatched were due on the 19th and were fridge eggs. I have one more from the 19th in its egg candled and still moving. and I had some fridge eggs that got very close but were quitters. I will put up picks of the EE's that hatched soon, my comp was out all night and I am playing catch up.

I have more eggs due 21st they were not fridge eggs I hope they due better, I see them in their air cells so hopefully soon.

I named the three that hatched, Meredith- (momma squished that one, maybe not a good name choice.), Jan and Helene, does anyone know what popular t.v. show I got the names from?
idunno.gif

I stayed up all night too! I gave all may eggs to the broody to sit on, and she hatched out three EE and squished one
sad.png
the 3 that hatched were due on the 19th and were fridge eggs. I have one more from the 19th in its egg candled and still moving. and I had some fridge eggs that got very close but were quitters. I will put up picks of the EE's that hatched soon, my comp was out all night and I am playing catch up.

I have more eggs due 21st they were not fridge eggs I hope they due better, I see them in their air cells so hopefully soon.

I named the three that hatched, Meredith- (momma squished that one, maybe not a good name choice.), Jan and Helene, does anyone know what popular t.v. show I got the names from?
idunno.gif

I search for name sites on Google- I wish I could remember which one I used. I used it to name dogs in the shelter to put on Petfinder for a rescue group. They divide them by color, language, twin names, movie names, fairy name. you name it (pun)

Back
Top Bottom