I have five 6 month old hens. Two weeks ago one started to limp

Hi and welcome to BYC. I agree that the ER forum is the best place to get the best advice - some pics would help the peeps there to provide the best advice.

I'm assuming that you have checked her feet for any offending article that may have become embedded?

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
We are so glad you joined our flock.

Jump right in and make yourself at home.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

Hi and welcome to BYC. I agree that the ER forum is the best place to get the best advice - some pics would help the peeps there to provide the best advice.

I'm assuming that you have checked her feet for any offending article that may have become embedded?
Yes. Her leg was a little swollen two weeks ago. Now nothing. She just wont walk on it and uses her wings as crutches. Her eggs are not really done looking either. Started laying a couple days before

Welcome to byc I think you will really like it here we are so glad to have you! I have learned more on this site that any other sites I have ever been to! Please start a conversation with me or write a message on my profile if you need any help I would be glad to help!

image.jpg

Welcome to byc I think you will really like it here we are so glad to have you! I have learned more on this site that any other sites I have ever been to! Please start a conversation with me or write a message on my profile if you need any help I would be glad to help!

Yes. Her leg was a little swollen two weeks ago. Now nothing. She just wont walk on it and uses her wings as crutches. Her eggs are not really done looking either. Started laying a couple days before
Can you take s short video of how she is walking and post it on youtube then tlink that video here?
Have you started her on vitamins yet?

Back
Top Bottom