I have lost my couch

Becky that is too funny! This is all my cats do:

14951_2kitties.jpg

But they take enough space o nthe top I still have to sit on the other half of the couch.

Oh my gosh, I'm feelin' so sleepy seeing those dogs, and then Debi's cats just make me want to..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
Our whole house is a cat bed depending on where they feel like sleeping.

and a dog bed that is my house dogs laying all over cats were ever they want

...Now you're just encouraging me. I don't show pics of my kid slike this on-line for assorted reasons but dogs? Dogs I can brag about.

4-32.jpg

This is our old, old girl Tina. She's blind and deaf but absolutely the love of my life and a HAPPY old gal. She takes over my crochet whenever I leave it (see sweater). We got he *last year* after someone left he *in a parking lot* -- blind and deaf and cying.

ihasblanket.jpg

They told us Sam was a chiahuahua mix when we got him. I thinK NOT. He was 10 pounds then, and weighs 25 now. Gogeous boy, though and smart and eager to please as anything. Definitely the most trainable dog I've ever had. I don't know what he is, but even if I did I doubt I'd find another that 'fits me' like he does.

jenny.jpg

Jennys' a standad daschund. She is the queen of sad puppy eyes and trying to make people believe that they she gets no love/food/attention/NUFFING. She's also a giantiic ball of hyper and the baby of the group. She's 6 months old.

IMG_0336.jpg

Sasha (with Tina in the background) is sweet as can be. Indoors she's always crashed out somewhere napping. Outdoors she's a demon on four legs and can run like anything -- she's half italian greyhound and man it shows. She's the only dog with a prey-drive, but we've had her longer than chickens, so we just consider it our responsibility to keep everyone safe. She's just too good with the cats, kids, us, other dogs to hold it against her. And she's a DREAM to play fetch and frisbee with.

...I'm done now. Really. Thanks for letting me babble.

Back
Top Bottom