I Have To Know, Do You Anthropomorphize Your Animals?

i TRIED,,
sad.png

but the I.R.S. said NO!!

Oh my... it's amazing the kind of conversations those chickens have!

There are several affairs in my coop, along with the wimps and head honchos... they make it interesting.

I did find out however they all detest greenbeans... they we not very nice about it either...

CHICKEN MOM ABUSE!

They listen to me I swear they do. They talk to me all the time (LOL)
Someone on here asked if anyone thought about hoodies for the chickens on culling day. My DH told me not to call him the chickies daddy. I should have took the hint. TOO LATE, I have referred to myself as their mommy........
I will be making hoodies for culling time. My poor little babbies

I give mine names, but that's as far as it goes for me. My dogs are just dogs also, they get names but that's as human as it gets.

I do not know if it is anthropomorphizing to acknowledge that my dogs have fun when they play, are happy to see me when they do the "happy dance", or are sorry when they make me upset with them. My chickens seem to understand contentment, scared, curious, and probably a few other emotions in their little lizard brains. My fish and frogs seem to understand safe and hungry. When I had rats, they really understood playfulness and affection. I try not to ascribe anything that is beyond their capacity but I enjoy and acknowledge what they do experience and express.

My husband and I do. My son thinks we are just bored out of our minds. We sit and talk back and forth to each other as if that's what the dogs or chickens would say to each other.

Back
Top Bottom