I have to talk POLISH!

I don't know how you get your chickens to stand like that,...mine are usually on the top of my head.
hmm.png
Actually I didn't do anything, they didn't budge! I just positioned them the way I wanted them and they stayed put. Only too 4 picture takes max for each of them to get a good one, but he loved them so much he took dozens! He said they were great and he wishes all of them were as well behaved subjects as mine
celebrate.gif
Love my babies!

Took a few new pictures of my Crele Laced Polish project today. The Dark hen in the middle is from the previous generation, and possibly the mother of a couple of these younger pullets. Notice how much darker she is. The current generation is much lighter with cleaner lacing.

The pullets just started laying and the purebred polish chick below is the first chick to hatch from this generation, and the first chick to hatch with chipmunk markings. The chick next to him is an Icelandic X Crele Polish cross.

Gen 5 Pure Crele Laced Polish Chick on Left
7 days old, Crele Laced Polish X BBR Icelandic 3 day old on right

Last edited:
Just Struttin,
I don't suppose you'd be planning on selling any babies for fun anytime soon, would you? I've got a daughter who's crazy for Polish who LOVES these pics!

Back
Top Bottom