I have to talk POLISH!

Boy or girl? 8 weeks old.

Do you have any side profile shots? It's hard to say. Top view and head say girl, legs and photo of it being held say possible boy.

Do you have any side profile shots? It's hard to say. Top view and head say girl, legs and photo of it being held say possible boy.
I'll have to get some more pictures today. This was all I have on my phone right now. The bird is quick and kind of spastic so its hard to get pics.

The last picture is of my polish top hats hatching, above that is after 24 hours, note the bird on the far left of the three polish is a new americauna I hatched the same day. Above those two pictures is recent pictures of my three polish in the big coop. They seem to be sweet babies but they are ski dish, especially the multi color brown and black chick that now has feathers covering it's eyes. Seriously thinking of trimming the feathers so it can see, but maybe a lose hair tie and top knot would be better? Love these little ditzie babies!

Cute! Thanks so much for posting them. And they are ditzy even when they can see.

Here's what happened when I crossed my SL Polish roo with an egger this spring. Meet young Elvis:

Back
Top Bottom