I have to talk POLISH!

YOUR bathroom looks just like mine! Bator, I've used my tub as a brooder, I've used a shower as a brooder, LOL. My current chicks are in a cage/brooder on the dining room table!

OMG Sarah, that is a beautiful bathroom! Especially with all those chicks! Your chocolates are gorgeous, all your chickens look like they're walking the red carpet! Did you see the chick that Sunny hatched from one of my eggs that we're thinking could be a chocolate. Any opinion on it?

Just wanted to share a few pics:
A few of my chocolates

I can't wait for this pen to start laying. Any time now:

One of our wc blacks

Oh and this I what our master bathroom turned in to - lol

OMG Sarah, that is a beautiful bathroom! Especially with all those chicks! Your chocolates are gorgeous, all your chickens look like they're walking the red carpet! Did you see the chick that Sunny hatched from one of my eggs that we're thinking could be a chocolate. Any opinion on it?
I saw that cute little thing! Almost looks gold laced. The only reason I say that is the crest is the same color as the body but I could be wrong. Whatever it is, super cute!!!

thanks for the info! like i said we are new to polish and trying to learn everything we can. we have 23 as of now. various ages and colors.

My 2 babies are growing so fast!! I have a couple questions. One is a WCCuckoo, and he is simply gorgeous, but what is the red/gold coloring in his neck from? Also, is his "mate" WCFrizzle a girl? I see some real pretty green tint, which I assume to be male-traited, but it is frizzle and I cannot tell for sure. Thanks!!! Oh, they are almost 4 months old.

Back
Top Bottom