I love you Fish stick

Ragna

Songster
May 15, 2018
Orlando
I came home to find my beautiful girl passed :(.... She was very sick and had been sick for so long catching multiple illnesses... I tried to give her the most comfortable end and it breaks my heart because while she was sick she'd always snuggle with me if she saw me laying sown... She was the sweetest little girl I've ever seen and I'll always miss her I'll always love her :hitshe hung on for so long I had hope she would get better.... Every morning before work I feed them and usually hug them and I say "good bye beautifuls" she just looked at me with that look she always gives me and I would have never guess she was going to die... :( I loved her so much no chicken can replace her. I love you fish stick <3
20180513_144040.jpg

Oh jeez. This made me cry. I'm so sorry for your loss :(
The other day I was detained by the police for pulling out a gun on someone. It was later decided that I had a very good reason to as I was only trying to protect myself which was evident from the cameras. But the time I was in the car I was worried I would be arrested because I knew I had to be there for my girls... She died a day later and I'm glad I had my last day with her that I didn't have to be given. I just wish I had spent more time with her. I had been planning to Tuesday because I felt bad that I've been so tired from work... But she was sick so I was always near her as I kept her inside... Out of the 90+ degree weather... So she knows I was by her side... Im just so happy that I didn't just disappear on her... I truly love my chickens more than people understand sometimes. And a lot of people wish they could have "one last time" with their pets or anyone they miss really... I'm just happy I was given that chance and wasn't arrested

I'm sure she realized how much you loved her. :hugs
I feel so responsible though... I think she was healing from the sickness... Her fowl pox lesions were healing but I'm afraid I mistakenly fed her spoiled feed:hit which caused her to pass but I don't know... I just miss her so much

Back
Top Bottom