I made a video about backyard chickens.

RedBarnFarms,
Thanks for the info! I will be switching to straw or pine shavings when I run out cedar. I just watched your barn/coop video, and I'm jealous! I wish I had room for something like that.
You're very welcome!! Pine is a good way to go! Another idea and one we use because we're lucky to have a lot of woodland around us and it's full of pine trees so we can gather pine needles. We have garbage bags full of them.

Does anyone know how I can get my coop into the "Small Coops" section under the "Coops" tab?

I'd try contacting an administrator. They can probably tell you or point you in the right direction.

Editing to add:

I'd like to see a section for 'other' in the coops tab. Not everyone uses coops. Ours live inside the barn and forage outside during the day. So, a BARN tab might be interesting as well.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how I can get my coop into the "Small Coops" section under the "Coops" tab?
you would go here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/0/Member_Pages/tag/51155/

and then it says: "to add member page by clicking on 'add member page' below". Only problem is----there isn't a place to click on 'add member page' on the whole page. I'm trying to add a page too. Hopefully this glitch in BYC gets resolved soon. I guess contact the system somehow---and if any others know a work-around to get a page added..... maybe they could post here... thanks.

At anyrate...I think it isn't you...it is the forum. I have looked on two different PC's and a mac -- and the same results on all systems.

Back
Top Bottom