I Made Some Chicken Stickers!

KaseySnow

Songster
5 Years
May 17, 2018
Golden, Colorado
I got to make some printable chicken stickers this month for my patrons and just had to share the images here...mostly because I feel like they will be more appreciated here than anywhere else online, haha. So I turned my favorite girls into stickers for people to enjoy.
upload_2019-11-24_11-46-0.png

From left to right, top to bottom, their names are: Hippo, Big Mamma, Cheepers, Fancy, Macy Gray, and Toast. :)

I'm working on the second page of chickens for next month and will post them here once they are live on my Patreon. :)

Last edited:
Aw thanks everyone. :D I would like to do greeting cards one day, but right now they are just a printable sticker page.

They are very cute! When can we expect to see them at our local Walmart?
I wish you much success!

haha, aw, you are too kind. For the time being they are just for personal use for my patrons, but maybe one day I'll be able to license them. :D

Aw thanks everyone. :D I would like to do greeting cards one day, but right now they are just a printable sticker page.

haha, aw, you are too kind. For the time being they are just for personal use for my patrons, but maybe one day I'll be able to license them. :D
What are patrons?

Back
Top Bottom