I MUST have this chook.....

She still peeps? About how old is she? I like her she's cute.
smile.png

Those are weird lookin birds. They must grow on you or something. $240? Sheessssh. Thats alright, ifin you wanted it, and have the means, why not?

Yeah, I remember Jimi.

I prefer though, David Allen Coe, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Merle Haggard (the Hag to yall) Hank Williams and his son, and the like.

I think she is beautiful LCRT,,,,,don't worry about the price,,,it is all about how you feel about her,,,this is what matters. Give her a few cuddles and talk to her,,,she'll get over her shyness. After all she has been stuffed in a cage,,,,shipped to a show with our strange chickens all around,,,then fought over,,,,and shipped to a strange pen,,,,,then more strange chickens,,,,of course she's afraid and shy. With attention she will come around,,,,congrats,,,love the blue/splash mixed look!!! She's one of a kind!!!!
D.gif
D.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

I think she's a lovely lavendar splash...
Good luck with her LCRT!

Polish are Mediterraneans, like Leghorns and Anconas...with time you should be able to pick her up and love on her without her spazzing...

Which AC/DC singer? Bon Scott or Brian Johnson?
Look at how many lead singers Rainbow and Black Sabbath have gone through.

Last edited:
Quote:
Polish are in the Continental Class not the Mediterranean class. That"s
true of large fowl of course.

In bantams Polish are in the Any Other Comb Clean Legged Class [AOCCL], there is no Mediterranean class in bantams.

Back
Top Bottom