I need 150 signatures to petition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edible_chicken

Songster
8 Years
May 15, 2011
Ohio
I am petitioning to the White House to read my emails and letters. I need just 150 signatures to make my petition open to public petitioning. Click on the following link http://wh.gov/PUbB

Below is the petition if you wish to read it before you click to support it.

"I have sent President Barack Obama two letters and two emails in the span of seven months, and have not received a reply. So, I am petitioning to the administration to read my latest email and to respond to it. The email outlines asking for a job within the government because I have been without a job for seven months and receiving full welfare benefits. I want a job and want off of welfare. I have massive student loan debt and I can no longer pay them. I have spent all of my savings in the last seven months. I desperately need a job and help with my student loan debt through Sallie Mae."

Thank you!

I am petitioning to the White House to read my emails and letters. I need just 150 signatures to make my petition open to public petitioning. Click on the following link http://wh.gov/PUbB

Below is the petition if you wish to read it before you click to support it.

"I have sent President Barack Obama two letters and two emails in the span of seven months, and have not received a reply. So, I am petitioning to the administration to read my latest email and to respond to it. The email outlines asking for a job within the government because I have been without a job for seven months and receiving full welfare benefits. I want a job and want off of welfare. I have massive student loan debt and I can no longer pay them. I have spent all of my savings in the last seven months. I desperately need a job and help with my student loan debt through Sallie Mae."

Thank you!

I don't understand what your public petitioning means, but I do not believe that signatures will get a federal job any faster? I may be wrong but that was my understanding from years ago at any rate. That may be the new system for jobs, but it was not in the past. I don't do clickthroughs sorry. I would suggest getting with your department of labor, checking with job search engines. Unless you are applying for a governmental position that will somehow pay your student loans, I think any positions you might secure - part time would help you with the loans. Are there some part time jobs available anywhere near you where you can put several of them together to make some $. Also, check with your Chamber of commerce on any changes - openings that might be occurring, even if a small starter company. This time of year there might be some seasonal tax work out there. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom