I NEED HELP ASAP

I love my chicks, but I swear nothing beats an adorable little duckling. I miss mine being little now, because I can't get within 5 feet of them now!
His/her bill looks like a cute little call duck bill! :love

I love my chicks, but I swear nothing beats an adorable little duckling. I miss mine being little now, because I can't get within 5 feet of them now!
His/her bill looks like a cute little call duck bill!
love.gif

x2! Nothing is cuter than a duckling (even though I did have the most beautiful chicks in the whole wide world, lol).

His/her bill looks like a cute little call duck bill! :love

I'm hoping to get him really tame because I need a new showmanship duck for FFA and his sister is a pain and likes to just jump out of hands or bite! She bites a lot!

He already loves to cuddle and I took his shoes off and he's walking normal now. He stands straight up like his daddy does but he looks like his mom! I'm excited to see what he turns out lookin like!
OMG, HE's SOOO CUTE, Try to get a pic of his tail, I'm curious to take a guess at if he's a boy or girl..

I'm hoping to get him really tame because I need a new showmanship duck for FFA and his sister is a pain and likes to just jump out of hands or bite! She bites a lot!
Since he is a loner, he will imprint on you, your his mommy, the more you pay attention to him, the more he's going to CRAVE it. and they do. LOL

Since he is a loner, he will imprint on you,  your his mommy, the more you pay attention to him, the more he's going to CRAVE it.  and they do. LOL

His sister was an only baby and it's funny because she still cries everytime I leave but she hates when I pick her up. She's weird.

Back
Top Bottom