I want Mandarins!!!

Quote:
awe what a nice wife you are.

Thanks! I love that turd.
love.gif
He loves me too. I was watching him today in his team shirt and jeans.
love.gif

aweee that's so sweet..

i am working on a Mandarin Duck serach... and i thought pekins where hard to find
roll.png
lol

Quote:
Thanks! I love that turd.
love.gif
He loves me too. I was watching him today in his team shirt and jeans.
love.gif

aweee that's so sweet..

i am working on a Mandarin Duck serach... and i thought pekins where hard to find
roll.png
lol

LOL! I have not had such a hard time finding pekins, but mandarins and calls are near impossible. It is still too cold to ship from the east.

Quote:
aweee that's so sweet..

roll.png
lol

LOL! I have not had such a hard time finding pekins, but mandarins and calls are near impossible. It is still too cold to ship from the east.

i had a heck of a time, but i was lookin in october, for ducklings
lol.png
but everything happeneds for a reason, i got the pekins i wouldn't have rescued my scovies from the swap meet and fell in love with Duckie
smile.png

My pekins were all from a rescue in San Diego. Sadly they all died in the massacre in early November. I now have ONE pekin duckling. I have such a mixed bag of breeds here it ain't even funny!

aweeeee poor duckies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad.png
lol you do have quite a variety lol

i need to put my unused incubator to work
lol.png
i wish my hen would lay some eggs already

Quote:
You want chickens? I have eggs. One of my recent hatches is from my wheaten ameraucana and the blue wheaten roo. Clearly she has her mothers genes. She is gorgeous.

yesssss but i can't have them right now LOL. i am allowed to have animals when me MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE we put an offer in on a house today!!!!!!!!!!

I have a male call and a male mandarin for sale. They are buddies and about 8 months old. Need room for more chickens. They are pictured on my BYC page. I am in NW Indiana and prefer pick up. Their names are Lewis and Clark.

I got them from Jim Konechy in Illinois

Last edited:
I too have a extra male manderin for sale but just so you know with box and shipping is about 60 dollars and the bird is 25 dollars. 85 dollars total. Most pairs of ornamental and exotic waterfowl are sold in the fall because these birds mainly lay in the spring. The box and shipping most of the times is equal to or greater than the cost of the birds. Thats why most people want to do pickup. Most people will wait and buy multiple birds (more in the box)for a better deal. If you want him PM me. Also have a male red-crested pochard and male white eye. These are all extra boys. No girls.

Back
Top Bottom