IA here

Where are you located?

Edited: Never mind. I realized that I've talked to you before. Lol, what can I say? Memory of a gold fish. I had a friend who was interested in lav americaunas

Last edited:
Hey everybody. If anybody is looking for any roosters to butcher I've got about thirty of them. These guys have been free ranging and eating non GMO corn. Most of them are between 3 and 5 pounds, a few bigger. Looking to get $5 a piece for them because of the all natural meat. I can also make arrangements for them to be butchered at a USDA approved facility or process them for an additional fee. I'm located in the Waterloo area. Some of these guys are really pretty too if you need a breeder. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
hello all
I fell off the bbc wagon for awhile but its spring and chick fever is in the air. but I lost all but one chicken and all of my ducks last year. took the kids to waverly/antique acre sale and bought 4 new ones for fair. of course the prettiest one died already so i'm on the fence about getting more or not even if there isn't enough for kids to show.
sigh

Rickardsville, IA. A small town just North of Dubuque. I have lots of chickens and adding more all the time. 1 dog, 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs, 1 leopard gecko, 1 fish. And a husband and two kids.

Back
Top Bottom