IA here

Quote:
The roosters were hatched around January 26th and there are 4 that hatched February 13th.

Eric - Go and conquer! I will be there unless there is some kind of natural disaster (Tornadoes count)

ETA: Where did you get Princess P.'s (Bear) parents?

Last edited:
Does anyone who knows they are going to Waverly or Maquoketa have Muscovys they will be bringing? I had a trio until my friend pulled into the driveway and accidently hit my drake and one duck. Now I have a very lonely White girl who keeps trying to get into the house!
I am looking for chocolates or chocolate ripples, or chocolate pied (because thats what Elliot and Piper where) but will probably get any color just to make poor Ellen happy!
My friend felt so bad she was crying. Needless to say she is more careful now!

Rocket is loving his new digs and seems very happy with his small group of girls. Hopefully we will getting him some more soon!

Melissa

Melissa, My neighbors have chocolates, blues, blacks and I think a lavender. They will have some at the swap, or you could come down and I can take you over there.

Quote:

Quote:
Okay... I've got to ask, what the heck is a "sentinel flock"? I am all askeered acux I don't understand!
hide.gif
LOL

Quote:
The roosters were hatched around January 26th and there are 4 that hatched February 13th.

Eric - Go and conquer! I will be there unless there is some kind of natural disaster (Tornadoes count)

ETA: Where did you get Princess P.'s (Bear) parents?

We are okay with the cockerels. As long as they are under 5 mo. no test is required on them just the parent stock, which we will cover.
Pretty Pretty Princess P is from my own stock that I bought over two and a half years ago. Is she feeling adopted and needing pics of her biological parents to put on her roost side table? I could bring them along for a family reunion if you'd like!
gig.gif
Or, just pictures. Would you like a copy of her parents P/T test? She will need a test to at 5 months if you plan to show or sell. PM me if you have any questions......... I will have some Serama chicks with me I think but, they are Itty Bitties and won't be cheap!

Eric

The sentinel flock get blood drawn weekly to check for mosquitoe born diseases-west nile for example.

County Fair Wish List... its the last one - the kid graduates this spring!!

young Mille Fleur D'Uccle rooster

three hens of something unique

rooster & hen of something unique under a year by July

three welsumer hens or coo coo marrins (just because my eggs are light brown and I want more contrast in the carton)

none of these need to be show quality, just good representatives of their breed... at the fair - they judge for health, vigor and personality

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom