IA here

Quote:
Bath done - he is not a happy camper
lol.png
Put him in a cage and put a heat lamp on him after blowdrying him a bit, will keep him there until tomorrow. I know if I dried him all the way then put him back in the yard he would be right back in the mud.

ETA: Just found out about another friend (not a BYCer) that is going!!! She is bringing ducklings, BC maran chicks, eggs and some other stuff. They also have exotic pheasants - but I don't think she is bringing anything from them since they are just now breeding.

Last edited:
Are you taking it to sell? I know when I got mine I had to have it shipped and it was not cheap!

My daughter and I are trying to come up with a "name" so I can make a sign for our table. Right now we are thinking "UrbanChickens" but I don't know...

I wish my son was home so he could whip up a logo. He is a wonderful artist!

Last edited:
I'm getting ready. I am bringing a few goats, a couple rabbits, and probably a few hens. We'll be leaving around 3am to get there in time. I might buy a few chicks there. Not that I need them as I candled the eggs in the 'bator last night and it looks like most of them are developing
smile.png

Yes, I'm bringing it to sell. You're right, it isn't cheap at all! I bought a 50 lb bag, and decided I'd offer it so someone else doesn't have plunge into such a big purchase.

Quote:

I am now getting started on taxes
sickbyc.gif
Don't know why I waited so long this year - am usually done in February and we have always got a refund...

YAY for Turbo Tax!

I didnt realize people went up tonight and stayed! What time is a good time to be there? We were going to leave at 3:30 but might leave earlier

Ok got 9 roosters loaded in the car, two gallons of water, chick food, layena, extra shavings, waterer and feeder. Heat lamp and an extra extension cord. Anything else I need besides the chicks, April and Chubby Bubby? We are packing a brunch too.

So what did everyone get? I picked up 3 pigeons, of course I forgot to ask what kind they were.
IMG_1352.jpg

Some buff orp chicks and 3 cochin chicks. hope the cochins are girls.

I wanted a baby goat but don't have a place for:/

Back
Top Bottom