IA here

Lisa
I dont know how far east you are but I go to the shoppers just north of I 80 on e 14th st or the tractor supply in Ankeny I think TS is a little cheaper we are also in DM on the north side
Steph 2 of your chicks chicks are doing well after the move back to DM from Arts
thanks again Art
im working in waterloo all week and checking on my birds on fri night and go back sun night that heated 3 gallon waterer has worked out just perfect with 4 birds
schroeder

Well finally got on Byc Lost user info so I am new again.
thumbsup.gif

After a lot of infertile eggs was left with 2 Buttercups. One is almost out and the other is slow. They will go in with the good hatch of New Hampshire Reds in the brooder. These Hampsters are doing well, compared to the 1st two that only lived a few days, this batch is setting on wing feathers. They are so tiny and fluffy. The Buttercups will be there size in a hurry. Anyone know how to sex chicks by wing feathers?
Have had heater problems in the garage. Bought a new one and still the same problem blowing fuses. New recpyacle and everything. I am begining to think a knife blade on the disconnect or shut off box, may not be making good contact. Or the power supply line to the disconnect, is having an issue but it's barelt a foot long. And of course tied in directly to the main feed of the panel. I have to pull the meter to change that short section of romex. I'm confused...
hu.gif

I have chicks FOR sale tomorrow ! Actually 2 popped out already........
yesss.gif

Back
Top Bottom