Icelandic Chickens

love.gif
Awe! So cute Mahonri!

Sorry about your girls Janelle, how old are they? Could they be molting? perhaps some vitamins or extra protein?

I'm doing my first test hatch of my own Icelandic eggs. Today I locked down 9 out of the 10 eggs I set.

I shipped 2 to a woman in AZ, both of her's are in lockdown too. I've got more going to someone in San Jose for the NYD hatch. And next week some going to FL. There will be Icelandics popping up all over!

fl.gif

Deb

I'm doing my first test hatch of my own Icelandic eggs. Today I locked down 9 out of the 10 eggs I set.

I shipped 2 to a woman in AZ, both of her's are in lockdown too. I've got more going to someone in San Jose for the NYD hatch. And next week some going to FL. There will be Icelandics popping up all over!

fl.gif

Deb
This is one of Debs Icelandics right after hatching, she is a fighter because every bad thing that could happen during incubation did yet she pulled through.

This is her now, she is 21 days old

I have 2 more in the incubator that are super strong that go into lockdown on Saturday!
woot.gif

This is one of Debs Icelandics right after hatching, she is a fighter because every bad thing that could happen during incubation did yet she pulled through.

This is her now, she is 21 days old

I have 2 more in the incubator that are super strong that go into lockdown on Saturday!
woot.gif
Oh my, how wonderful! Good luck with the 2 in the incubator.

Back
Top Bottom