9 Years
Dec 11, 2010
Kitsap County, WA
My Coop
My Coop
Last edited:
Mine too.
smile.png
. I was hoping to find another line to put with my birds. Thank-you for your time.
No problem! Richard has some beautiful birds! We have some smaller chocolate bantams from him that, I believe, are from a different line. You can ask him if he has any of that line for you.

Oh my goodness, they are wonderful little birds. I've had mine for 5 days and I'm already so in love with the breed. I just can't get over how much they just love to be with people...even as 5-6 week old chicks they already have BIG personality. Anyone on the fence.....just get them. You will NOT be disappointed!:D

Oh my goodness, they are wonderful little birds. I've had mine for 5 days and I'm already so in love with the breed. I just can't get over how much they just love to be with people...even as 5-6 week old chicks they already have BIG personality. Anyone on the fence.....just get them. You will NOT be disappointed!
big_smile.png
TOTALLY agree! Our Light Sussex was raised with them (she's our eggs-for-eating laying hen), and they trained her to be every bit as friendly as they are!

Chocolate Bantam ($12/each) Any way you can come off the Price I assume this is 12 per eggs right? There Selling Greenfire eggs on ebay for 50 for 1 dozen + I am willing to BUy your eggs for $4 per egg if you could come off the price! Let me know! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom