Idaho anyone?

Hi All, new here. I am in Council, and have a small mixed flock at the moment, going into a focus on Black and Blue large fowl Langshans. Last year I hatched out a few Black Marans eggs from Riggins Fancy Chickens. They are an outcross from a Greenfire Black Copper cock bird and Bev Davis Blue hens. I kept one cockerel, but did not complete separate coops in time for spring, so need to get rid of him so I can get some pure Langshan eggs. I am not familiar enough with the SOP to know if he is a keeper, so am looking for both a critique and/ or a home for him. He is solid black with a dark brown eye. He was much more resistant to frostbite than the other cockbirds, and he has a sweet nonagressive temperament. I don't handle my birds but he will eat from your hand. If you more knowledgeable folks think he should be culled, please let me know, other wise if anyone wants to home him, he is here for a short while anyway! I am asking 25.00. Thanks so much!

I am in southern Idaho. I have 19 laying hens and 1 rooster. I just started breeding a couple of the hens just to see what would happen and now I have about 25 babies!!! :)
Just something I do for fun.

Hello Buster I am in Mountain home Idaho. Hope you had a nice Easter!! But I am in Washington now for spring break. I am syre missing my girls. Got 17 eggs yesterday and my son got to collect all of them.
tongue.png

Thanks Ericas! Hope you had a good Easter too! We had to pen up our chickens so we could have our easter egg hunt. They thought the candy and plastic eggs were treats for them!

Back
Top Bottom