Idaho anyone?

Someone needs to get this thread going again, so here goes! Let's see if we can get more Idaho peeps on here! Just moved back to Idaho after 13 years away. So nice to be back! (now I just need to build a chicken tractor so I can retrieve a few chickens from my cousin and aunt that I loaned out while moving)

Runner duck ducklings for sale, just in time for Christmas. $6 each, 3 for $15. 8 available. Twin falls area

Hi All, new here. I am in Council, and have a small mixed flock at the moment, going into a focus on Black and Blue large fowl Langshans. Last year I hatched out a few Black Marans eggs from Riggins Fancy Chickens. They are an outcross from a Greenfire Black Copper cock bird and Bev Davis Blue hens. I kept one cockerel, but did not complete separate coops in time for spring, so need to get rid of him so I can get some pure Langshan eggs. I am not familiar enough with the SOP to know if he is a keeper, so am looking for both a critique and/ or a home for him. He is solid black with a dark brown eye. He was much more resistant to frostbite than the other cockbirds, and he has a sweet nonagressive temperament. I don't handle my birds but he will eat from your hand. If you more knowledgeable folks think he should be culled, please let me know, other wise if anyone wants to home him, he is here for a short while anyway! I am asking 25.00. Thanks so much!

I'm a newbie to both chicken raising and Idaho. In the panhandle. Getting 6 RIR and 6 Barred Rock this month.

I am in southern Idaho. I have 19 laying hens and 1 rooster. I just started breeding a couple of the hens just to see what would happen and now I have about 25 babies!!! :)
Just something I do for fun.

He's a beautiful rooster, I'd love to have him. He reminds me of my Black Austalourp I had a few years ago, he would eat out of my hand. I live near Pocatello though, longs ways away. If you don't find him a home and we can figure out how to get him here I'll take him.

Hi Black Aussie,

If you were talking to me, he has been in the freezer for awhile. The pullet. kept has been laying well, they seem like a nice cross. Riggins Fancy Chickens has a website if you ever get this way.

So, if anyone is mixing their own feed in the Boise area, Christian Feed Mill in Payette has no spray whole wheat at 14.00 per 80 lb bag. He might have cracked oeas in by now, he was expecting them once he emptiied out a bin. Also picked up 40 lbs of BOSS at 15 or so a bag.

Back
Top Bottom