Idaho anyone?

In Idaho, too
big_smile.png
I've only been to Utah chicken shows so far, though.

is anyone near Rexburg? my daughter is at school there & kinda home sick. she & another girl from our Branch are there.
we have a small farm here in Indiana & they have never been away much.

Just thought I'd say "Hi."
frow.gif
I'm in Idaho Falls. I've lived here for about three years. Prior to that Colorado, North Carolina, Iowa, and Washington. I've been lurking for a while. It's nice to see that there are others in Idaho on here. Bill I take it your daughter is going to BYU-I? There are a lot of very nice people there, she should have a wonderful time once she settles in.

Last edited:
Kc.h.
welcome-byc.gif
!
Have you already learned about the Boise Fancy Feathers (or something close to that) show that is held somewhat near you I think in July & Nov.? You might enjoy that
smile.png

Glad to see another chicken-keepin' Idahoan!

Hey everyone in Idaho! I am in SE Idaho (I think I said that before). I am probably going to start selling chicks as well as hatching eggs next spring so let me know if there is something you have in mind. I travel to SW Idaho often so you guys are included as well. Glad to see more and more Idaho people here.

HI! I'm almost from Idaho.

My husband is up there right now building on the 8 acres we got this spring near Mackay.

Spectacular country everywhere you look in this state!

If things go well we hope to live there come next summer.

kc.h :

Just thought I'd say "Hi."
frow.gif
I'm in Idaho Falls. I've lived here for about three years. Prior to that Colorado, North Carolina, Iowa, and Washington. I've been lurking for a while. It's nice to see that there are others in Idaho on here. Bill I take it your daughter is going to BYU-I? There are a lot of very nice people there, she should have a wonderful time once she settles in.

~Awesome!! I am from Idaho Falls as well. Bill ~ likely your daughter is having a bit of culture shock, eh? :-D But BYU-I is a lovely campus, & the staff & most of the kids up there are just wonderful ~ The gardens are stunning, & there are so many wonderful things for the students to do. Like kc.h, I am sure she will enjoy it. (Don't worry, your little girl is in good hands ~ :-D)
~Red​

Back
Top Bottom