Idaho?

Pics
Yes... They are looking better everyday!! You wanted the barred rock and the sexlink cross right?

Just kidding!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Welcome to BYC...we're in Boise too! What kind of babies do you have? We have 9 bantums - all different, sorta! Hope to connect sometime, in person.

We have 2 barred rocks, 2 brown leghorns, 4 Araucanas, 1 sebright, 1 black rooster (he's a rescue) a black hen(another rescue) 1 white banty hen, 1 unknown rooster, and a Wyandotte but she broke her hip so shes not doing very good right now

Quote:
Welcome to BYC...we're in Boise too! What kind of babies do you have? We have 9 bantums - all different, sorta! Hope to connect sometime, in person.

We have 2 barred rocks, 2 brown leghorns, 4 Araucanas, 1 sebright, 1 black rooster (he's a rescue) a black hen(another rescue) 1 white banty hen, 1 unknown rooster, and a Wyandotte but she broke her hip so shes not doing very good right now

Sorry about your Wyandotte, hope she gets better soon. How'd she break her hip? My little kids are the fun in my life...at least until February, when my daughter brings my first grandchild into this world! I spend lots of time outside, looking for and just watching my kids. I live on a very pleasant acre and they get the run of it! Do you have pics of your kids? Where abouts are you? We're near 5Mile & Overland.

Not sure how long ago you were looking for Lavender Orps. but I just bought a rooster and 4 hens. So I will have some in the spring. They will be chicks and I will be selling them for around $15 a chick. So if you are still looking by then then I will have some. I paid alot more the $15 a bird and shipping was a killer so finding them some what local is a huge plus.

Back
Top Bottom