Idaho?

Pics
Quote:
Welcome to BYC...we're in Boise too! What kind of babies do you have? We have 9 bantums - all different, sorta! Hope to connect sometime, in person.

We have 2 barred rocks, 2 brown leghorns, 4 Araucanas, 1 sebright, 1 black rooster (he's a rescue) a black hen(another rescue) 1 white banty hen, 1 unknown rooster, and a Wyandotte but she broke her hip so shes not doing very good right now

Hi and welcome to the Idaho family! I am in Meridian and we have 7 Silver Laced Wyandotte's and 4 Barred Rocks, do you know what kind your Wyandotte is? Sorry to hear about her broken hip, I hope she makes a speedy recovery!

I found some pullets. So I will have chicks for sale this spring. They are 6th generation Hinks directly through Hink-JC from a friend. $8-10 each + shipping. I also have splits.

I know what you mean about the shipping. The rooster I have pictured cost $78 express shipping from PA to here. Day old chicks can be shipped for around $15-$20

Agreed, shipping is outrageous! Just shipped a Partridge Brahma Roo to Georgia - he weighed in at 11 lbs. The buyer paid $76.00 + 15.95 for the box + $50.00 for the roo
ep.gif
It took 2 days to get him there, even though I shipped him "express mail".

I will post on this forum when I have some available. It will be spring. I hope that there is a high interest in them being they arent very common. SO yes you will know for sure. Love all the fancy birds that are around

Shipping alone was 125 plus the $50 for the box fees. then the price of the birds, Ouch. but I really lke the birds and not many people have them so that is why I was willing.

Last edited:
So I'm from and In cali, but lived in montana...moving back. But I have family and travel through ID all the time. So if I have to say where the family is from then Burley and Pocatello.

So who in our area has the black silkie bantams? We are in post falls.. I want to give away two of my roosters..
bought three total.. got two roosters in the batch!! Dang!

I saw them on free cycle. Got the email this morning. I bought 3 and got 2 roos so I have to find one of them a home. If you don't want them made into dinner be careful who you let have them. I had several people wanting them to eat.
I just listed all of the layers I have left on Craig's List. Only thing I am keeping is my Lavender and Blue and Black Orps. Oh and my quail.

If anyone is interested, I have 2 spayed Jack Russell Terriers that I need to find a home for. They are really good protectors for your birds. We have 4 and are moving and can only take 2 with us.
I really hate parting with them.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom