Boise

Attachments

• 36937071-D3C2-4721-A383-BE796F5EAC42.jpeg
    36937071-D3C2-4721-A383-BE796F5EAC42.jpeg
    583.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 36E9C21C-B269-4E51-BA3A-7FF1DCA07891.jpeg
    36E9C21C-B269-4E51-BA3A-7FF1DCA07891.jpeg
    671.8 KB · Views: 2
Welcome Ginger! I'm so glad out Idaho feed has been noticed. Let's keep it open.
Thanks for the welcome, Not only am I new to site but new to technology lol. So learning all the lingo and trying to navigate these threads, is not easy the more I read the more I learn how to do things but technology is so new to me. So very happy to find this thread would love to keep open..:thumbsup

I know the temp differences in North Idaho and South vary GREATLY, so I'm trying to target North Idahoans =) I've looked thru the coop builds but wondering about coops. Planning on getting a 10x12 shed from Ziggy's and just make a few modifications. Still trying to figure out the perfect ventilation for it? Thoughts anyone?

I know the temp differences in North Idaho and South vary GREATLY, so I'm trying to target North Idahoans =) I've looked thru the coop builds but wondering about coops. Planning on getting a 10x12 shed from Ziggy's and just make a few modifications. Still trying to figure out the perfect ventilation for it? Thoughts anyone?
Hello 👋 so I know nothing about building coops.. I do know it's cold here, last year we had at least 3 weeks of bellow 0 weather.. Coldest since I've lived here and being a first year chicken owner was not prepared.. I just had a small pre Fab coop for my 4 girls. I spent a lot of time trying to keep them warm.. We made it lol. So now someone gave me a hand built coop so strong 💪 and sturdy but still not a walk in one ( I think those are the best ). I've been trying to figure out the best way to heat it.. Last year heat lamp but being a BYC member, I've read so much about heating.. Still trying to figure that out.. Good luck with your coop...

Back
Top Bottom