Idaho?

Pics
County fair
big_smile.png
no a friend she's down sizing because of surgery.. And won't be able to work for awhile.

Does anyone near Spirit Lake have fertile eggs I could buy? Im looking for alot of different breeds of chickens so if you live under an hour away please let me know what you have. Im looking to start the incubator the week after christmas, the person I was going to get eggs from is really unreliable so I want to have a backup plan just in case. Thanks so mhch in advance
tongue2.gif

Quote:
I live in cocolalla I have barred rocks and black stars laying but they havent been very constant some days I get four and other I only get one how many eggs you looking for??

Quote:
I live in cocolalla I have barred rocks and black stars laying but they havent been very constant some days I get four and other I only get one how many eggs you looking for??

Well im just starting out with incubating so i probly only want 5 or so fertile egga for now. I can trade you non fertile ones or buy them, whatever works best for you.

I got to meet discoveregg and her DH this morning since they were in East Idaho picking up a trio of Myotonic goats. Good to meet a fellow BYCer in person.. Hope they can make it back down as planned for the Chickenstock in May..

Does anyone near Spirit Lake have fertile eggs I could buy? Im looking for alot of different breeds of chickens so if you live under an hour away please let me know what you have. Im looking to start the incubator the week after christmas, the person I was going to get eggs from is really unreliable so I want to have a backup plan just in case. Thanks so mhch in advance

I have Golden Laced Wyondottes. I don't get many eggs right now and don't know if my roos are doing their job but you're welcome to a couple of eggs. And I'm just south of 54 between Spirit and Athol.​

Quote:
I have Golden Laced Wyondottes. I don't get many eggs right now and don't know if my roos are doing their job but you're welcome to a couple of eggs. And I'm just south of 54 between Spirit and Athol.

Awesome thank you! I may just take you up on that. Would you be able to collect 3-5 for my for Thursday? I like setting them on fridays so I can be home all weekend when they hatch.
smile.png
My boyfriends mom lives in that area on Ramsey so I could come to you no problem, thank you again
wink.png

Quote:
I have Golden Laced Wyondottes. I don't get many eggs right now and don't know if my roos are doing their job but you're welcome to a couple of eggs. And I'm just south of 54 between Spirit and Athol.

Awesome thank you! I may just take you up on that. Would you be able to collect 3-5 for my for Thursday? I like setting them on fridays so I can be home all weekend when they hatch.
smile.png
My boyfriends mom lives in that area on Ramsey so I could come to you no problem, thank you again
wink.png

Sure, I've never done this so we'll see what happens! I only get a couple a day but have one broody so I'll put them under her rather than the fridge. Just let me know.

Connie

Quote:
smile.png
wink.png

Sure, I've never done this so we'll see what happens! I only get a couple a day but have one broody so I'll put them under her rather than the fridge. Just let me know.

Connie

I have tried this once and out of the three I recieved its looking like one will hatch. They were the first three eggs the hen had laid so I'm excited to see how it goes. Right now I'm just getting used to my bator and helping some friends replace oldee hens so all is well if we get mixed breeds and no biggie if it takes me a few months to replace the old girls.
smile.png
I will give ya a shout Wednesday and we can plan a meet up. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom