Idaho?

We have 3 jersey giants, a few welsummers, a couple olive eggers, a speckled Sussex, a hen and roo BCM, and 5 Roo Cochin x's and a few others that I'm not really sure what they are. We are in North Idaho

@Gray Angel Farm
welcome-byc.gif
Lots of good stuff on here, and glad to see another from Idaho.

Hello Idaho! I'm in the Boise area and I'm looking for fertilized eggs to give to a broody hen, later this spring. I would just like to know what's available in the area. I am particularly looking for Olive Eggers, Americanas, or the chocolate brown egg layers. Thank you!

Hi and Welcome! There is a local Facebook page called Western Idaho Chickens that I have seen several people selling hatching eggs on.

Does anybody have any waterfowl from Dunlap Hatchery? I am wondering as I have an order to be picked up on April 13th, 3 geese, and 4 ducks?
celebrate.gif
Please post any pictures you have!!!!!

Last edited:
Does anybody have any waterfowl from Dunlap Hatchery? I am wondering as I have an order to be picked up on April 13th, 4 geese, and 2 ducks?:celebrate  Please post any pictures you have!!!!!​

Sorry, not dunlap, i got mine from Metzer Farms. I love my f/w (my first ducks) then i got 14 more last april.
She hatched 10 eggs, (not all are hers)
My Runners and Buff O's in the back.

My Pekins... Love how calm they are.
My Blue w/her ducklings, they are not all hers.

Back
Top Bottom