Identify this chick

Isn't the dominicker chicken spotted like that?

Dominique's are more barred not spots. Here is a picture

Not my pictures, borrowed from google images

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I just order 5 little bantam chicks that arrived this morning. I didn't have time to take pics but I will. I ordered 1 that was a porcilsin d'uccle. Well the chick is a beautiful silver and white color so I'm sure the color is porcilain but the chick is very clean cut. I thought d'uccle s were bearded and feather legged. She is clean legged and doesn't looked bearded at all... Any ideas?

Hi everyone! I just order 5 little bantam chicks that arrived this morning. I didn't have time to take pics but I will. I ordered 1 that was a porcilsin d'uccle. Well the chick is a beautiful silver and white color so I'm sure the color is porcilain but the chick is very clean cut. I thought d'uccle s were bearded and feather legged. She is clean legged and doesn't looked bearded at all... Any ideas?
I'd need a pic.

I'd need a pic.

I will take pics and post as soon as I get home

Ha! No, I'm not a scammer. I just keep reposting their pics. I only have a short amount of time to sex them, so I'm trying to be sure. Sorry to confuse anyone.
Both look like pullets! EE & Possible Ancona. I have seen these same chicks in 4 other threads and hoping I'm not answering a scammer.

Ha! No, I'm not a scammer. I just keep reposting their pics. I only have a short amount of time to sex them, so I'm trying to be sure. Sorry to confuse anyone.
Both look like pullets! EE & Possible Ancona. I have seen these same chicks in 4 other threads and hoping I'm not answering a scammer.

They are pullets, no need to stress!

Here are a couple pics of her..

Back
Top Bottom