Illinois traders!!!!

I am looking for either Eastern wild turkey eggs or poults. Anybody raising these and willing to sell or trade? My husband wants some and the shipped eggs were a bust (literaly-Ick!). Thanks!

Quote:
I think gamebirdsonly has Eastern Turkeys, you could contact him. He has hatching eggs. I have a tom but no Eastern hens, they are hard to come by.

Thanks- I'll try to PM them.

Quote:
I think gamebirdsonly has Eastern Turkeys, you could contact him. He has hatching eggs. I have a tom but no Eastern hens, they are hard to come by.

Thanks- I'll try to PM them.

You could also try Ebay, at any given time they have a few Eastern Turkey auctions

frow.gif
I have 1 PQ Buff Silkie Pullet 7mos. old, one 7month old PQ dark blueish/black Silkie Cockeral, 2 Salmon Fav/Silkie 1st generation Cockerals For Sale.

I'am looking to buy a couple of Speckled sussex Cockerals, under 1 year old. Could be interested in a old nice Quality SS Rooster.
frow.gif
Sandy

I'll bring this back from the dead.

I'm looking for some hatching eggs in the southern part of the state. I don't really want to mess with getting eggs shipped to me. What i'm looking for is around 40 eggs with a mix of Silkies and bbs lf cochins. We would really like sq or bq eggs. I could use 40 eggs now and around another 30 in a few weeks if at all possible.
jumpy.gif

Let me know what ya got or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

I have turkeys for sale and sebastopol geese. The turkeys are from Porters. I have a bourbon tom, 2 calico toms, 2 silver dapple toms, a pr. of bronze, a pr. of mottled reds, 1 chocolate tom.and a dark chocolate pr. Prices are 45.00 to 55.00 ea.

The sebastopol geese are curlies and semi- curlies. Asking 35.00 to 45.00 ea. Looks like I have 7females and 3 males.

Also serama hatched from eggs bought directly from Jerry S. pullets and cockerals starting at 25.00 ea. Have mature prs. also.

My location is Williamsport Indiana. I am 45 minutes east of Champaign, just off Interstate 74.

Need chicks? I have baby Java chicks - Blacks and Whites, also raise Dark Brahmas, few first generation Easter Eggers. Also have hatching eggs available for sale of Brahmas, Javas, and green eggs. Will have guinea keets in another 2 weeks also. Just north of Peoria- easy for farm pick ups- don't worry about the USPS dropping/cooking/shaking your hatching eggs! PM me if interested. Thanks!

I Live near Springfield. I have some Sabastopol geese that need new homes. I have two buff ganders. One smooth and one smooth breasted with a little curl. I have a smooth blue goose. I also have a blue and a buff gosling. Too soon to be sure of color or curl. Pick up only. Shoot me a PM if you want pictures.

Back
Top Bottom