Illinois...

Morning all
Owl got a 3 months old poult. Rigor hadn't set. 70f at sunrise. Legs hadn't been touched so I skinned them. A whole .73 of a lbs for bone in. I guess it will make a meal.
This poult's mom stayed in the coop but he decided he was a big boy and flew 20 ft in the trees for a week now. She would call for him but he wouldn't listen.

For a couple years I have been following stock market and financial news as well as being a global news junkie.
There are a lot of warning signs and problems in our economy, not to mention our country. Stock market severely over valued, vaccine mandates forcing nurses out of work, hyperinflation, supply chain a mess, energy prices going up, China possibly taking Taiwan where a majority of our computer chips are made when we already have a shortage.
I think I already mentioned 2 customers with brand new trucks out of service and parts not available for a year.
I know to a great extent most of us are self sufficient but things may be getting tough in every aspect of our lives. I just hope everyone has a chance to prepare to the best of their ability.
The world is going stupid really fast. Be careful.

Morning all
Owl got a 3 months old poult. Rigor hadn't set. 70f at sunrise. Legs hadn't been touched so I skinned them. A whole .73 of a lbs for bone in. I guess it will make a meal.
This poult's mom stayed in the coop but he decided he was a big boy and flew 20 ft in the trees for a week now. She would call for him but he wouldn't listen.
Sorry to hear about the poult.

For a couple years I have been following stock market and financial news as well as being a global news junkie.
There are a lot of warning signs and problems in our economy, not to mention our country. Stock market severely over valued, vaccine mandates forcing nurses out of work, hyperinflation, supply chain a mess, energy prices going up, China possibly taking Taiwan where a majority of our computer chips are made when we already have a shortage.
I think I already mentioned 2 customers with brand new trucks out of service and parts not available for a year.
I know to a great extent most of us are self sufficient but things may be getting tough in every aspect of our lives. I just hope everyone has a chance to prepare to the best of their ability.

Keeping stocked up and faith in the Lord

Keeping stocked up and faith in the Lord
Pray for pre trib, plan for post trib !
I hate to be overly sensational but I think the only thing missing right now is the 3rd temple. In NY and LA you need a pass to buy food. The mark is on hand or forehead.........there are apps for vax pass. where are our phones? Either in our hand or on our forehead. I wont say the vax passport is mark of the beast ( though if you research how they are made you might speculate) but the system is in place.

That's great Eric, where are you located in general? I'm checking to see if they are interested.
He's down south
Screenshot_20211010-143754.png

I’m not wanting to argue. But perspective is everything. Some of the shortages with chips and things are forcing jobs back to the us. Factories are being built here again. If the sources you are reading are too negative. Find new sources that will highlight things like above. One of my best college classes I took was on research, that’s it. All about how to do research. How you search for things, the sources you choose are often heavily geared toward bias confirmation.

Look for good in the universe and you can find it. Look for chaos and you will find it.

also try to remember that vaccine mandates aren’t new. Many jobs have had them forever. I was thankful for the mandatory flu vaccine in the NICU nurses when my child was born with underdeveloped lungs and on a vent because he was born even before viability. The flu could have killed him, and frankly still probably could. And even the slight reduction in risk was a big relief. Husband is having to get a yellow fever shot for his new job. People have always made choices about the jobs they have and what they are willing to do for them. This has just been way more politicized on both sides than it should be. Our exchange students can’t fathom why this is such a difficult concept for people here, because in places like Italy the culture around the vaccine is so different. Keep in mind your perspective and biases when viewing the world and see if you can find a little more light instead.

on a chicken note our almost five year old girls are in probably the roughest looking molt I’ve seen. They haven’t laid anything since mid summer. I think they are just at that point where we just let them live out their lives and full blown pets.

Back
Top Bottom